Effects of community structure on the species–area relationship in China's forests
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1117–1123, December 2012
How to Cite
Qiao, X., Tang, Z., Wang, S., Liu, Y. and Fang, J. (2012), Effects of community structure on the species–area relationship in China's forests. Ecography, 35: 1117–1123. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00050.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!