Large-scale patterns in genetic variation, gene flow and differentiation in five species of European Coenagrionid damselfly provide mixed support for the central-marginal hypothesis
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 744–755, June 2013
How to Cite
Johansson, H., Stoks, R., Nilsson-Örtman, V., Ingvarsson, P. K. and Johansson, F. (2013), Large-scale patterns in genetic variation, gene flow and differentiation in five species of European Coenagrionid damselfly provide mixed support for the central-marginal hypothesis. Ecography, 36: 744–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00064.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!