The assembly of tropical tree communities – the advances and shortcomings of phylogenetic and functional trait analyses
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 264–276, March 2013
How to Cite
Swenson, N. G. (2013), The assembly of tropical tree communities – the advances and shortcomings of phylogenetic and functional trait analyses. Ecography, 36: 264–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00121.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!