Ecological correlates of body size in gamasid mites parasitic on small mammals: abundance and niche breadth
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1042–1050, September 2013
How to Cite
Krasnov, B. R., Vinarski, M. V., Korallo-Vinarskaya, N. P. and Khokhlova, I. S. (2013), Ecological correlates of body size in gamasid mites parasitic on small mammals: abundance and niche breadth. Ecography, 36: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00140.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!