Problems with using large-scale oceanic climate indices to compare climatic sensitivities across populations and species
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 249–255, March 2013
How to Cite
van de Pol, M., Brouwer, L., Brooker, L. C., Brooker, M. G., Colombelli-Négrel, D., Hall, M. L., Langmore, N. E., Peters, A., Pruett-Jones, S., Russell, E. M., Webster, M. S. and Cockburn, A. (2013), Problems with using large-scale oceanic climate indices to compare climatic sensitivities across populations and species. Ecography, 36: 249–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00143.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!