Ant mosaics occur in SE Asian oil palm plantation but not rain forest and are influenced by the presence of nest-sites and non-native species
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1051–1057, September 2013
How to Cite
Fayle, T. M., Turner, E. C. and Foster, W. A. (2013), Ant mosaics occur in SE Asian oil palm plantation but not rain forest and are influenced by the presence of nest-sites and non-native species. Ecography, 36: 1051–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.00192.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 17 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!