Scale-dependent influence of environmental variables on species distribution: a case study on five coastal benthic species in the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 354–363, March 2013
How to Cite
Nyström Sandman, A., Wikström, S. A., Blomqvist, M., Kautsky, H. and Isaeus, M. (2013), Scale-dependent influence of environmental variables on species distribution: a case study on five coastal benthic species in the Baltic Sea. Ecography, 36: 354–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07053.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!