Ecological drivers of change at South Georgia: the krill surplus, or climate variability
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 983–993, November 2012
How to Cite
Trathan, P. N., Ratcliffe, N. and Masden, E. A. (2012), Ecological drivers of change at South Georgia: the krill surplus, or climate variability. Ecography, 35: 983–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07330.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!