Can species distribution models be used to describe plant abundance patterns?
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 665–674, June 2013
How to Cite
Van Couwenberghe, R., Collet, C., Pierrat, J.-C., Verheyen, K. and Gégout, J.-C. (2013), Can species distribution models be used to describe plant abundance patterns?. Ecography, 36: 665–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07362.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!