Constraining null models with environmental gradients: a new method for evaluating the effects of environmental factors and geometric constraints on geographic diversity patterns
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1147–1159, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Fang, J. (2012), Constraining null models with environmental gradients: a new method for evaluating the effects of environmental factors and geometric constraints on geographic diversity patterns. Ecography, 35: 1147–1159. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07384.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!