Process-based long-term evaluation of an ecological network of calcareous grasslands connected by sheep herding
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 374–382, March 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, H. H., Rico, Y., Lehnert, H. and Boehmer, H. J. (2013), Process-based long-term evaluation of an ecological network of calcareous grasslands connected by sheep herding. Ecography, 36: 374–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07463.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 30 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!