Nonstationary effects of productivity, seasonality, and historical climate changes on global amphibian diversity
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 104–113, January 2013
How to Cite
Gouveia, S. F., Hortal, J., Cassemiro, F. A. S., Rangel, T. F. and Diniz-Filho, J. A. F. (2013), Nonstationary effects of productivity, seasonality, and historical climate changes on global amphibian diversity. Ecography, 36: 104–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07553.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!