Studying spatial interactions between sympatric populations of large herbivores: a null model approach
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 157–165, February 2013
How to Cite
Richard, E., Calenge, C., Saïd, S., Hamann, J.-L. and Gaillard, J.-M. (2013), Studying spatial interactions between sympatric populations of large herbivores: a null model approach. Ecography, 36: 157–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07604.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!