The MIGCLIM R package – seamless integration of dispersal constraints into projections of species distribution models
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 872–878, October 2012
How to Cite
Engler, R., Hordijk, W. and Guisan, A. (2012), The MIGCLIM R package – seamless integration of dispersal constraints into projections of species distribution models. Ecography, 35: 872–878. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07608.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!