Ecosystem engineering varies spatially: a test of the vegetation modification paradigm for prairie dogs
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 230–239, February 2013
How to Cite
Baker, B. W., Augustine, D. J., Sedgwick, J. A. and Lubow, B. C. (2013), Ecosystem engineering varies spatially: a test of the vegetation modification paradigm for prairie dogs. Ecography, 36: 230–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07614.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 24 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!