Flexible dispersal strategies in native and non-native ranges: environmental quality and the ‘good–stay, bad–disperse’ rule
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1024–1032, November 2012
How to Cite
Hui, C., Roura-Pascual, N., Brotons, L., Robinson, R. A. and Evans, K. L. (2012), Flexible dispersal strategies in native and non-native ranges: environmental quality and the ‘good–stay, bad–disperse’ rule. Ecography, 35: 1024–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07697.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 24 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!