A new method to infer vegetation boundary movement from ‘snapshot’ data
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 622–635, May 2013
How to Cite
Eppinga, M. B., Pucko, C. A., Baudena, M., Beckage, B. and Molofsky, J. (2013), A new method to infer vegetation boundary movement from ‘snapshot’ data. Ecography, 36: 622–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07753.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!