Ecophysiological plasticity and local differentiation help explain the invasion success of Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) in South America
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 718–730, June 2013
How to Cite
Molina-Montenegro, M. A., Palma-Rojas, C., Alcayaga-Olivares, Y., Oses, R., Corcuera, L. J., Cavieres, L. A. and Gianoli, E. (2013), Ecophysiological plasticity and local differentiation help explain the invasion success of Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) in South America. Ecography, 36: 718–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07758.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 9 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!