Incorporating ecological principles into statistical models for the prediction of species’ distribution and abundance
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 342–353, March 2013
How to Cite
Stewart-Koster, B., Boone, E. L., Kennard, M. J., Sheldon, F., Bunn, S. E. and Olden, J. D. (2013), Incorporating ecological principles into statistical models for the prediction of species’ distribution and abundance. Ecography, 36: 342–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07764.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 29 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!