Spatial determinants of infection risk in a multi-species avian malaria system
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 587–598, May 2013
How to Cite
Lachish, S., Knowles, S. C. L., Alves, R., Sepil, I., Davies, A., Lee, S., Wood, M. J. and Sheldon, B. C. (2013), Spatial determinants of infection risk in a multi-species avian malaria system. Ecography, 36: 587–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07801.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!