Rethinking edge effects: the unaccounted role of geometric constraints
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 287–299, March 2013
How to Cite
Prevedello, J. A., Figueiredo, M. S. L., Grelle, C. E. V. and Vieira, M. V. (2013), Rethinking edge effects: the unaccounted role of geometric constraints. Ecography, 36: 287–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07820.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 14 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!