Time stress and temperature explain continental variation in damselfly body size
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 894–903, August 2013
How to Cite
Hassall, C. (2013), Time stress and temperature explain continental variation in damselfly body size. Ecography, 36: 894–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00018.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!