Scaling of species distribution models across spatial resolutions and extents along a biogeographic gradient. The case of the Iberian mole Talpa occidentalis
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 279–292, March 2014
How to Cite
Suárez-Seoane, S., Virgós, E., Terroba, O., Pardavila, X. and Barea-Azcón, J. M. (2014), Scaling of species distribution models across spatial resolutions and extents along a biogeographic gradient. The case of the Iberian mole Talpa occidentalis. Ecography, 37: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00077.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!