Will pre-adaptation buffer the impacts of climate change on novel species interactions?
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 111–119, February 2014
How to Cite
Herstoff, E. and Urban, M. C. (2014), Will pre-adaptation buffer the impacts of climate change on novel species interactions?. Ecography, 37: 111–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00116.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 May 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!