The review and decision to publish this paper has been taken by the above noted SE.
Community-level vs species-specific approaches to model selection
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1291–1298, December 2013
How to Cite
Madon, B., Warton, D. I. and Araújo, M. B. (2013), Community-level vs species-specific approaches to model selection. Ecography, 36: 1291–1298. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00127.x
The decision by the handling SE was shared by a second SE.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 April 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!