Selecting from correlated climate variables: a major source of uncertainty for predicting species distributions under climate change
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 971–983, September 2013
How to Cite
Braunisch, V., Coppes, J., Arlettaz, R., Suchant, R., Schmid, H. and Bollmann, K. (2013), Selecting from correlated climate variables: a major source of uncertainty for predicting species distributions under climate change. Ecography, 36: 971–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00138.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!