The review and decision to publish this paper has been taken by the above noted SE. The decision by the handling SE was shared by a second SE.
Tools for integrating range change, extinction risk and climate change information into conservation management
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 956–964, September 2013
How to Cite
Fordham, D. A., Akçakaya, H. R., Araújo, M. B., Keith, D. A. and Brook, B. W. (2013), Tools for integrating range change, extinction risk and climate change information into conservation management. Ecography, 36: 956–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00147.x
[Correction added on 17 May 2013, after first online publication: Corrections have been made to the Fordham et al. 2012 references in the text and reference list, and three other references have been updated.]
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!