Distance decay of similarity, effects of environmental noise and ecological heterogeneity among species in the spatio-temporal dynamics of a dispersal-limited community
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 172–182, February 2014
How to Cite
Bellier, E., Grøtan, V., Engen, S., Schartau, A. K., Herfindal, I. and Finstad, A. G. (2014), Distance decay of similarity, effects of environmental noise and ecological heterogeneity among species in the spatio-temporal dynamics of a dispersal-limited community. Ecography, 37: 172–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00175.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 June 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!