The review and decision to publish this paper has been taken by the above noted SE. The decision by the handling SE was shared by a second SE.
Historical climate-change influences modularity and nestedness of pollination networks
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1331–1340, December 2013
How to Cite
Dalsgaard, B., Trøjelsgaard, K., Martín González, A. M., Nogués-Bravo, D., Ollerton, J., Petanidou, T., Sandel, B., Schleuning, M., Wang, Z., Rahbek, C., Sutherland, W. J., Svenning, J.-C. and Olesen, J. M. (2013), Historical climate-change influences modularity and nestedness of pollination networks. Ecography, 36: 1331–1340. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00201.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 14 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!