Species–area relationships across four trophic levels – decreasing island size truncates food chains
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 443–453, May 2014
How to Cite
Roslin, T., Várkonyi, G., Koponen, M., Vikberg, V. and Nieminen, M. (2014), Species–area relationships across four trophic levels – decreasing island size truncates food chains. Ecography, 37: 443–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00218.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 30 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!