When to stay, when to disperse and where to go: survival and dispersal patterns in a spatially structured seabird population
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1117–1126, October 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-Chacón, A., Genovart, M., Pradel, R., Tavecchia, G., Bertolero, A., Piccardo, J., Forero, M. G., Afán, I., Muntaner, J. and Oro, D. (2013), When to stay, when to disperse and where to go: survival and dispersal patterns in a spatially structured seabird population. Ecography, 36: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00246.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 24 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!