Comparison of regression methods for spatially-autocorrelated count data on regularly- and irregularly-spaced locations
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 476–489, May 2014
How to Cite
Saas, Y. and Gosselin, F. (2014), Comparison of regression methods for spatially-autocorrelated count data on regularly- and irregularly-spaced locations. Ecography, 37: 476–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00279.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 10 October 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!