Broad-scale patterns of invertebrate richness and community composition in temporary rivers: effects of flow intermittence
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 94–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Datry, T., Larned, S. T., Fritz, K. M., Bogan, M. T., Wood, P. J., Meyer, E. I. and Santos, A. N. (2014), Broad-scale patterns of invertebrate richness and community composition in temporary rivers: effects of flow intermittence. Ecography, 37: 94–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00287.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 6 May 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!