Effects of multiple disturbance processes on arboreal vertebrates in eastern Australia: implications for management
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 357–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Anson, J. R., Dickman, C. R., Handasyde, K. and Jessop, T. S. (2014), Effects of multiple disturbance processes on arboreal vertebrates in eastern Australia: implications for management. Ecography, 37: 357–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00340.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 August 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!