Inferring the similarity of species distributions using Species’ Distribution Models
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 130–136, February 2014
How to Cite
Godsoe, W. (2014), Inferring the similarity of species distributions using Species’ Distribution Models. Ecography, 37: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00403.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!