Environmental filters reduce the effects of sampling bias and improve predictions of ecological niche models
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Special Issue: IBS special issue
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1084–1091, November 2014
How to Cite
Varela, S., Anderson, R. P., García-Valdés, R. and Fernández-González, F. (2014), Environmental filters reduce the effects of sampling bias and improve predictions of ecological niche models. Ecography, 37: 1084–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00441.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- the Education for Competitiveness Operational Programme (ECOP) project ‘Support of establishment, development and mobility of quality research teams at the Charles Univ.‘
- the European Science Foundation and Czech Republic. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0022
- the project ‘Potential effects of climate change on Natura 2000 conservation targets in Castilla-La Mancha (CliChe)‘. Grant Number: POIC10-0311-0585
- the Regional Government of Castilla-La Mancha
- the U. S. National Science Foundation (NSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!