Landscape diversity slows the spread of an invasive forest pest species
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 648–658, July 2014
How to Cite
Rigot, T., van Halder, I. and Jactel, H. (2014), Landscape diversity slows the spread of an invasive forest pest species. Ecography, 37: 648–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00447.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 9 November 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!