The review and decision to publish this paper has been taken by the above noted SE.
Estimates of species extinctions from species–area relationships strongly depend on ecological context
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 431–442, May 2014
How to Cite
Matias, M. G., Gravel, D., Guilhaumon, F., Desjardins-Proulx, P., Loreau, M., Münkemüller, T. and Mouquet, N. (2014), Estimates of species extinctions from species–area relationships strongly depend on ecological context. Ecography, 37: 431–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00448.x
The decision by the handling SE was shared by a second SE.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 October 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!