A multi-method approach for analyzing hierarchical genetic structures: a case study with cougars Puma concolor
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 552–563, June 2014
How to Cite
Balkenhol, N., Holbrook, J. D., Onorato, D., Zager, P., White, C. and Waits, L. P. (2014), A multi-method approach for analyzing hierarchical genetic structures: a case study with cougars Puma concolor. Ecography, 37: 552–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00462.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 29 October 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!