A spatiotemporal pattern analysis of historical mountain pine beetle outbreaks in British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 344–356, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, H. (2014), A spatiotemporal pattern analysis of historical mountain pine beetle outbreaks in British Columbia, Canada. Ecography, 37: 344–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00470.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 23 July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!