Evaluating, partitioning, and mapping the spatial autocorrelation component in ecological niche modeling: a new approach based on environmentally equidistant records
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 637–647, July 2014
How to Cite
de Oliveira, G., Rangel, T. F., Lima-Ribeiro, M. S., Terribile, L. C. and Diniz-Filho, J. A. F. (2014), Evaluating, partitioning, and mapping the spatial autocorrelation component in ecological niche modeling: a new approach based on environmentally equidistant records. Ecography, 37: 637–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00564.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 November 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!