The richness–heterogeneity relationship differs between heterogeneity measures within and among habitats
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 528–535, June 2014
How to Cite
Bar-Massada, A. and Wood, E. M. (2014), The richness–heterogeneity relationship differs between heterogeneity measures within and among habitats. Ecography, 37: 528–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.00590.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 October 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!