How to assess the prediction accuracy of species presence–absence models without absence data?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 788–799, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, W. and Guo, Q. (2013), How to assess the prediction accuracy of species presence–absence models without absence data?. Ecography, 36: 788–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2013.07585.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!