Morphological and immunological change in the predominant type of leukaemic cells in a patient with T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© Munksgaard 1986
Scandinavian Journal of Haematology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 439–443, May 1986
How to Cite
Kubota, K., Tanaka, H., Suda, K., Tsuboyama, A., Sakamoto, S., Nakahara, N., Kawai, T., Takahashi, A., Mori, S. and Miura, Y. (1986), Morphological and immunological change in the predominant type of leukaemic cells in a patient with T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Scandinavian Journal of Haematology, 36: 439–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.1986.tb02278.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication October 21, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.