9-nitro-camptothecin delays growth of U-937 leukemia tumors in nude mice and is cytotoxic or cytostatic for human myelomonocytic leukemia lines in vitro
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© Munksgaard 1993
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 81–89, February 1993
How to Cite
Pantazis, P., Mendoza, J. T., Early, J. A., Kozielski, A. J., Natelson, E. A. and Giovanella, B. C. (1993), 9-nitro-camptothecin delays growth of U-937 leukemia tumors in nude mice and is cytotoxic or cytostatic for human myelomonocytic leukemia lines in vitro. European Journal of Haematology, 50: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.1993.tb00146.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 21 October 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!