Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: is morphologic subdivision useful in clinical management?
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© Munksgaard 1998
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 202–208, March 1998
How to Cite
Salar, A., De Sevilla, A. F., Romagosa, V., Domingo-Claros, A., González-Barca, E., Pera, J., Climent, J. and Grañena, A. (1998), Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: is morphologic subdivision useful in clinical management?. European Journal of Haematology, 60: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.1998.tb01023.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 25 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.