Is higher income and educational status associated with poorer outcome in patients with Hodgkin's disease?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 318–324, November 2004
How to Cite
Holzner, B., Fischhofer, M., Kemmler, G., Kopp, M., Sperner-Unterweger, B., Krugmann, J., Dirnhofer, S. and Greil, R. (2004), Is higher income and educational status associated with poorer outcome in patients with Hodgkin's disease?. European Journal of Haematology, 73: 318–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2004.00315.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication 10 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.