Deoxycoformycin (pentostatin) in the treatment of splenic marginal zone lymphoma (SMZL) with or without villous lymphocytes
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 130–135, August 2005
How to Cite
Iannitto, E., Minardi, V., Calvaruso, G., Ammatuna, E., Florena, A. M., Mulè, A., Tripodo, C., Quintini, G. and Abbadessa, V. (2005), Deoxycoformycin (pentostatin) in the treatment of splenic marginal zone lymphoma (SMZL) with or without villous lymphocytes. European Journal of Haematology, 75: 130–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2005.00426.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication 27 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.