Follicular lymphoma in early stages: high risk of relapse and usefulness of the Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index to predict the outcome of patients
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 58–63, January 2006
How to Cite
Plancarte, F., López-Guillermo, A., Arenillas, L., Montoto, S., Giné, E., Muntañola, A., Ferrer, A., Villamor, N., Bosch, F., Colomo, L., Balaguer, O., Campo, E. and Montserrat, E. (2006), Follicular lymphoma in early stages: high risk of relapse and usefulness of the Follicular Lymphoma International Prognostic Index to predict the outcome of patients. European Journal of Haematology, 76: 58–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2005.00564.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 26 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.