Fulminant hepatitis after allogenic bone marrow transplantation caused by reactivation of hepatitis B virus with gene mutations in the core promotor region
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 255–258, September 2006
How to Cite
Kitano, K., Kobayashi, H., Hanamura, M., Furuta, K., Ueno, M., Rokuhara, A., Tanaka, E., Umemura, T. and Kiyosawa, K. (2006), Fulminant hepatitis after allogenic bone marrow transplantation caused by reactivation of hepatitis B virus with gene mutations in the core promotor region. European Journal of Haematology, 77: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2006.00678.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.